Tuesday 11 February 2014

Fake a Call on your Phone

Posted by arvind
Fake a Call is an application which allows you to make a free fake call on your Cell Phone with anyone's Name and Number. FAC also allows you to fake a Video call. You can Auto fill from Contacts, Record Voice on other end and Schedule Fake calls on Fake a call app. This application is Free and Available on Android as well as on Iphone.

Application to fake a call



This Application is only for Entertainment purpose and does not prove true calling facilites.

How Fake a Call Helped me?

Fake a Call is a very useful Application which can help you at many times and can take you out from many situations just by a single tap on your phone. Seriously Fake call helped me in my bad times.
Like my mom was not letting me go out for a Party so i used this application and faked a call from my Teacher and told my mom that my teacher wants me to attend extra classes and i went for the party.
I suggest you to use this Application

How to use Fake a Call?

  1. Download Fake a Call For Android or Iphone from Internet source and Install it.
  2. After Installation you will find two buttons on the Screen.
  3.  Fake Call Now and Fake a Schedule Call.
  4. Fake Call Now allows you to get a fake call at the moment 
  5. Fake a Schedule Call allows you to schedule a fake call
  6. At the bottom you will find a setting tab in which you can enter the number and name from which you want to fake a Call.

Fake a Call Functions :-

  • Fully Functioned Keyboard
  • Speaker Option
  • Mute Option
  • Contact Buttons
  • Select from 9 Voices to start talking to you when you answer a fake call

0 comments:

Post a Comment